Claus Trillingsgaard

If you just let them be for a little while, the CO2 emitted from fresh
roasted beans is going to 'flush' the O2 out - even N2 should you find the
habit of nitrogen flushing appealing... Even a vaccum is not going to be
sustained for long as the gasses emitted from the beans obviously contradict
this...

Keep them air tight, pitch black and cool, and remember to consume within 9
days and you will have the optimum taste. If you need to store them longer,
put them in airtight bags/containers and drop them in a freezer... make sure
that they reach room temperature before you open the bags, to avoid
condensation. Eventually pack them in smaller bags, containing 2-3 days of
consumption.

Kind regards,
Claus