Raelene

The scoungy board was quite cheap but as it's rarely been used I'd try to keep
it before tossing it.

I'll definately be getting the Mineral Oil as the 'new' board cost quite a few
pennies.

Should I buy a 2nd one & use for meat or just use the underside of the board
(the new one, that is)?

"Cape Cod Bob" > wrote in message
> Wood is porous. I would give up on the moldy piece, but if you want
> to try to salvage it, a swipe with very diluted bleach (1:100) would
> be the minimum I would go. Vinegar can be used but it's not as sure as bleach

to kill molds.