clc

Actually, that was my exact plan to serve it (as taught by one of the best
jelly/jam makers on this board who once sent me a sample of her
ow-so-delicious pepper/apricot jelly, I believe it was) - however, mine
looked like cream cheese floating in a pond of green...

Cheryl

(See it really hasn't even started to set yet...)

news:1124784620.11d839ed95f9bf89d6b2335703c37e0e@t eranews...