Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> Bumbling Twit wrote:
>
>>> And then there are Mandarin Orange salads and baked spuds at
>>> Wendys...all lined up and ready to make you bleed chlorophyll.
>>>
>>> Grow up you shithead- learn to make sane choices.

>> Wendy's does offer some better choices, but they are clearly a
>> hamburger joint.

> When was the last time you were in a Wendy's, knucklehead?
>
>> They certainly don't suggest healthy eating.

> http://www.wendys.com/food/US_nutrition_topics.jsp

You don't advertise or recommend their healthy diet. Not when they say,
would you like fries with that and typically sell soda.

>> Put typical dressing on your salad or butter in your baked potatoes,
>> they become horrible for you. Perhaps they offer some healthy choices
>> as obviously they are becoming the target of legal actions.

> Wendy's has offered baked potatoes and salad bar and a variety of
> reduced-fat menu items (their chili is low-fat) for over 20 years, nitwit.

Years back they had great salad bars. They stopped that. Have they gone
back to salad bars?

As far as general responses, deep fried foods should be avoided, period.

And what I said about salad dressing applies. Great salad, and a
"normal" portion of most dressing you've added tons of fats (and usually
strange chemicals).

As far as hygiene, you are at the mercy of some minimum wage food
handler who might do anything. Do they wash their hands? Do they drop
the food. Do they not like people that look like you? Some places are
immaculate and offer some better choices.

Burger King has a veggie bugger, but they serve it on white bread.