AlleyGator

>ps. anybody know of a site that has archived all their recipes?

Actually I archived the recipes from most of their shows 1996 to 1998.
I put them in html format, as I do a lot of recipes for easy
retrieval. Unfortunately, I need to clean up the index pages (I
started this in 1996, when I was brand new to hrml design, so it looks
like a Jr. High kid did it). It isn't just TFL, its many of the
episodes of all the shows that were on during those years - back when
it was worth watching. I have most of the TFL shows recorded, but I'm
missing a few - some I never got to record and some are lost in that
great pile of unlabled VHS tapes in a box (SHAME!). Do you have
Winzip or something similar that will unzip in multiple-directory
format? If so, I can probably figure out a way to send the stuff to
you once I clean it up. It may not be quick, but I can get it to you
eventually. Now - is this copyright violation? I don't know - I
downloaded everything from their site, they all have the Food Network
copyright clearly displayed on each page, and I kept them that way. I
was sorry to just discover that Food no longer carries their shows.
That was probably one of the last shows left that was worth watching
there - it's become a complete garbage heap, IMO, and I refuse to
watch it except for rare exceptions.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.