Beach Runner

After what you wrote, none of your ****ing business.

> WHY DOES IT DISGUST YOU?

It reminds me of

**** you.

>> You're wrong

> Ipse dixit.

You love that phrase. Do you jerk off to it?
Your veganism/animal rights beliefs aren't moral. Veganism
> is a pseudoethical system which pretends to be a "solution" which
> reduces or eliminates a specific "problem." The fact, though, is that
> veganism in nearly every instance exacerbates the problem it seeks to
> solve. Veganism is predicated on the logical fallacy of denying the
> antecedent: "if I don't eat meat (or consume dairy or wear fur, etc.),
> animals don't suffer." Animals DO suffer and die to produce non-meat
> foods through standard agricultural practices including the use of
> machinery, irrigation, pesticides, etc. In short, veganism objects to
> the death of just one animal which others eat while turning a blind eye
> to the thousands of dead animals which die to produce a vegan's diet.

YOu have no ****ing memory. Nothing is perfect. I have said I use
organic produce whenever possible.

>>> WTF do you think is the ultimate goal of those trying to make meat in
>>> labs, dipshit? To *manufacture meat*.

>> I agree "that" would be good.

> Why are you agreeing with what you wrote, dumb ass?

That aspect would be good, even if I chose not to eat it.
>> I also would not chose to eat such things.

> Choose. Why not? You already eat foods which are very much similar to
> those either for yourself or for your shack-up girlfriend's granddaughter.
>
>> I don't want to be a guinea pig

> You may as well be, Bob. After all, you claim to have been a vegan for
> over 30 years and that you're over 50 years-old. That means you've been
> orthorexic nearly your entire adult life for some very dubious reasons.
> What are the results of your three decades of orthorexia? You have a
> WOMAN'S DISEASE -- osteoporosis -- and you have to take B12 shots. You
> are NOT the poster child for veganism's benefits and you really
> shouldn't hold yourself up as one.

As you don't recall, perhaps you should be checked for Alzheimer's, my
brother who is a scientist and eats a "scientifically conceived" diet
has much worse osteoporosis than me. He eats a well rounded diet, as
you would call it, avoid saturated fats, and empty calories. But he
eats a variety of low fat meat and fish. I won't identify him, but he
is published in several fields.

In his early research days they managed to kill pigs on a diet mostly of
cream and butter. It sure got his attention.

I take B12 shots as a preventive measure. I specifically asked for
them, they were not proscribed. I am in the safe range, but would
prefer to be higher.

And I'm in a normal range.

You have a sickness
Bob