Old 21-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Scott Dorsey

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
Tea is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your souls and
to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

This is absolutely wrong. Clearly General Mills Flavoured Coffee is
much more likely to turn you into brainless slaves.

Look in the halls at any large corporation where brainless slaves are
likely to be employed. You are much more likely to see instant coffee
packages than tea. IBM, AOL, MCI. Look in the cubicles and you will
find coffee.

If you like tea, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

This sounds a lot like MCI to me. I've not personally encountered
eternal torment, but I was on hold for nearly three hours to talk to
someone who didn't know why the router was misconfigured or what to
do about it.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent his victory at ARMAGEDDON.

Hey, man. Look at the new Pope. He drinks tea. And he doesn't use
MCI.
--scott