Samartha Deva

Dick Adams wrote:
[..]

> Why not forget all that, and simply add blenderized de-seeded zucs to
> your dough, starting with small quantities to see what you can get away
> with?

Sure, something like that would be an approach and I was thinking about
it. But then, maybe somebody has done/tried it before which could narrow
down the number of test cases to run - 5 %, 5.5% .. 10 %, 11%, 12%.. 20
%.... ;-)

Now, my thinking is that the zucchini are almost tt - truly tasteless
and have a lot of liquid. With the zucc. cakes the tt is compensated
with all the other more tasteful ingredients and sugar.

Maybe to bring out the zucc. taste more - frying with onions && then 20
%... simmer down a 2 kg zucchini by 50 % would give 5 kg bread... better
be right.

I'll probably have to go white.

I'll think about it..

Samartha