Jack

In article >, "Peter G. \(Bigbird\)"
<pgorshkoff at comcast dot net> wrote:

> Any idea if gout has anything to do with my feet feeling cold most all the
> time?
>
> Peter G.

Peter, my feet feel like I am wearing a very tight toeless sock - like
from back from just behind the main ball of the foot. Cool feet could be a
symptom of reduced blood flow, which could certainly be due to diabetes. I
hope you watch your feet like a hawk, because any skin breaking injury
could easily become infected. In my case, I suffer an extraordinary
incidence of leg cramps - both at night and during the day when I kneel at
the 'wrong' time - I figure this could be a consequence of reduced blood
flow. I plan to ask my doc to start monitoring my leg arteries.

--
John Ferman
Minneapolis, MN