Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
>
> Why do you reply to the same ****ing messages over and over and over?

>>> Yes, it is.

>>> You don't give half a shit about rabbits, Bob. If you did, you would
>>> avoid ALL commercially grown grains, legumes, and vegetables because
>>> rabbits are among the animals killed in producing those foods.
>>> Rabbits die during the planting, irrigation, harvesting,
>>> transporting, and storage of all those foods. They die both
>>> intentionally and collaterally.

>>> No. You don't. You only care that people eat certain animals, but you
>>> don't care that animals die in the course of producing your own diet.

>> I generally pay the difference for organic produce.

> You're the reason the organic industry is taking off. The organic
> industry feeds off naive, gullible dolts like you.
>
> [O]rganic pesticides have very real drawbacks. Most of them are
> broad spectrum, meaning they kill beneficial insects (just like
> those dangerous synthetic chemicals). They are not as thoroughly
> tested as synthetics. Batch strength can vary. And, perhaps most
> dangerous of all, they are perceived by the gardening public as
> safe. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
> http://www.headlice.org/news/2005/pesticidemyth.htm
>

> Even if a product is considered to be organic, it is still a
> pesticide. It is important to be careful when using any
> pesticide, even organic or natural pesticides. Just because a
> product is thought to be organic, or natural, does not mean that
> it is not toxic. Some organic pesticides are as toxic, or even
> more toxic, than many synthetic chemical pesticides. Organic
> pesticides have specific modes of action, just as do synthetic
> pesticides.
> http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2756.htm
>

> As new organic labeling laws take effect this week, the USDA has
> pointed out that it "makes no claim that organically produced
> food is safer or more nutritious than conventionally produced
> food." However, this has not stopped organic marketers from
> making such claims.
> http://www.cgfi.org/materials/articl.../oct_22_02.htm
>

> The claim that organic food slows global warming is rendered
> even more foolish by the fact that all those extra cattle
> [required for manure to fertilize organic crops] would
> emit lots of methane, a greenhouse gas that's 20 times as potent
> as CO2. More cattle to produce manure for organic farming would
> not only mean cutting all our trees, but additional clouds of
> methane trapping heat in the atmosphere. Ms. Hammond even warns
> us about methane from cattle when she tells us not to eat meat.
>
> Great. A billion extra cattle will eat our vegetation down to
> dust, and we won't even eat the meat.
> http://www.cgfi.org/materials/articl.../dec_31_04.htm
>

> The latest research from the University of Minnesota renews
> concerns that organic produce has higher bacterial risks than
> conventional fruits and vegetables. The Minnesota researchers
> [...]

I already told you I live on the Space Coast. Obviously it appears my
provider (which it does not support) I to post from the Space Coast.
make it appear from Tampa.

Where I go to the zoning board in fact the Vision 2000 said not to
build on the ocean front. Instead they built and destroyed the ocean
front. Obviously they ignored their committees. There were fast bucks
to be made, regardless of the environmental consequences.

Damn, my typing it horribly effect and I hit one a and get many.