Ecrivain

A bit late in this thread but I cast my mind back six years when on another
diabetic news group I asked advice in my sugar levels and diatry needs. The
"GI" diet was in it's infancy then and was reccomended to to me, It has been
renamed the "GL" diet now. I have never looked back since then. Does it work
for everyone? That I cannot say for sure but it must be worth two weeks
trial out of a life. *This is not advice. Just my own observation for you to
try if you want to. If you do, good luck and low sugars.