usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

>>> No, you are anti semetic for saying Jews who follow tradition are sick.

>> I didn't write that Jews who follow tradition are sick, you disgusting
>> little prick. I wrote that Jews who micromanage their diets far beyond
>> what the Torah commands are orthorexic. There's NO command for anyone
>> to have TWO ****ING SETS of cookware. There's NO command for anyone to
>> abstain from cheeseburgers or enchiladas or tacos. There's NO command
>> for anyone to wait several hours between a dairy meal and a meat meal.
>> That's all made-up hogwash.

> Leviticus is not all of Judaism.

I didn't say it was.

> It is based on other books.

The Talmud has very little to do with Judaism, but everything to do with
Pharisaism.

> Orthodox Jews follow these laws.

Man's laws, not God's.

> They are not sick.

Yes, they are. They're not holy or special just because they mandate
their followers have two sets of cookware or observe their own silly rules.

> I respect them.

I don't with respect to their rules.

>>> I respect other religions and moralities.

>> There's nothing "moral" about having TWO SETS OF COOKWARE.

Explain the "morality" of requiring adherents to have TWO SETS OF
COOKWARE, Boob.

>>> I don't have to follow them.

>> You don't have to follow the bullshit rules about when you can and
>> can't eat certain foods, about how many sets of cookware, or have a
>> rabbi come in and certify that your kitchen is kashrut.
>>
>>> I'm not Buddhist but I would never call them sick.

>> Buddhists have no orthorexic dietary rules.
>>
>> Vegetarianism was not a part of the early Buddhist tradition and
>> the Buddha himself was not a vegetarian. The Buddha got his food
>> either by going on alms rounds or by being invited to the houses
>> of his supporters and in both cases he ate what he was given.
>> Before his enlightenment he had experimented with various diets
>> including a meatless diet, but he eventually abandoned them
>> believing that they did not contribute to spiritual development.
>> http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/...data/fdd21.htm

Established.