rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

> usual suspect wrote:

>>> It not ok

>> Yes, it is.
>>
>>> if you care about the suffering of rabbits.+

> FWIW, we need to destroy less habitat for a vegetarian diet.

=============================
Prove it fool. ALL crop production is habitat and envirnomental
destruction, killer. There are meats you can eat that require no
such impact on habitat or the envirnment. So, again you have
lied. Why the complete absence of truth in anything you say?

> Vegan is also a set or principles. On is caring about animals.

====================
And each of your inane posts prove that YOU care nothing about
the unnecessary death and suffering of animals for YOUR
entertainment. Why is that hypocrite?

btw, where are your water calculations, killer?

> MY news reader only let your posts be marked seen.
>>

>> You don't give half a shit about rabbits, Bob. If you did, you
>> would avoid ALL commercially grown grains, legumes, and
>> vegetables because rabbits are among the animals killed in
>> producing those foods. Rabbits die during the planting,
>> irrigation, harvesting, transporting, and storage of all those
>> foods. They die both intentionally and collaterally.

> I avoid commercial products. I wish to support natural
> farmers, and I don't want the extra pesticides.

===========================
Organic uses peasticides you ignorant fool. Some even more toxic
than synthetic ones, and they use far more of them. You really
should try to post the truth once in a while, killer.

>>> This is a vegan group, and generally we care about suffering
>>> of animals.

>> No. You don't. You only care that people eat certain animals,
>> but you don't care that animals die in the course of producing
>> your own diet.

> Yes, actually, we need strong action. We have a population
> bomb. We need to protect what little pristine habitat there
> is.

And your mono-culture crops are destroying it, fool.

btw, where are your water calculations, killer?