rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message

> usual suspect wrote:

>>> It not ok

>> Yes, it is.
>>
>>> if you care about the suffering of rabbits.

>> You don't give half a shit about rabbits, Bob. If you did, you
>> would avoid ALL commercially grown grains, legumes, and
>> vegetables because rabbits are among the animals killed in
>> producing those foods. Rabbits die during the planting,
>> irrigation, harvesting, transporting, and storage of all those
>> foods. They die both intentionally and collaterally.
>>
>>> This is a vegan group, and generally we care about suffering
>>> of animals.

>> No. You don't. You only care that people eat certain animals,
>> but you don't care that animals die in the course of producing
>> your own diet.

> I generally pay the difference for organic produce. Yes, I
> care about animals losing habitat and collateral damage.

LOL Again, you really are this stupid, aren't you, hypocrite?
Organic does not mean pesticide-free, cruelty-free, or
death-free. This is just another of your ignorant claims like
your water useage ones, killer. Do try to post some truth once
in awhile, killer. What "organic" producer do you get your
internet service from, hypocrite?