Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> It's okay, rabbits taste like chicken.

>> It not ok

> Yes, it is.
>
>> if you care about the suffering of rabbits.+

FWIW, we need to destroy less habitat for a vegetarian diet.

Vegan is also a set or principles. On is caring about animals.

MY news reader only let your posts be marked seen.

> You don't give half a shit about rabbits, Bob. If you did, you would
> avoid ALL commercially grown grains, legumes, and vegetables because
> rabbits are among the animals killed in producing those foods. Rabbits
> die during the planting, irrigation, harvesting, transporting, and
> storage of all those foods. They die both intentionally and collaterally.

I avoid commercial products. I wish to support natural farmers, and I
don't want the extra pesticides.

>> This is a vegan group, and generally we care about suffering of animals.

> No. You don't. You only care that people eat certain animals, but you
> don't care that animals die in the course of producing your own diet.

Yes, actually, we need strong action. We have a population bomb. We
need to protect what little pristine habitat there is.