LT wrote:

>>>Wal-Mart sells Royal Oak Lump in Destin FL.....Garden dept not food

> area.
>
>>>and cheap $5.99 a big bag.

> Are you claiming that you're paying $5.99 for *20* pounds of
>
>>Royal Oak at Wal-Mart? (The last person who claimed that turned out to
>>have bought RO briquets).

> The RO at Wally World around here are indeed lump, but the ones I''ve seen
> are 10 lb bags for $5.x, not 20 punders

I'm not questioning whether or not Wal-Mart is selling lump (in the
material you snipped from my post, I mentioned it), only that the above
poster said he was getting a "big bag" for $5.99. Since Royal Oak is
available in 10 lb. and 20 lb. bags, I really doubt he's getting 20
pounds for that price. (Maybe the 20 lb. is a "bigger bag"? <g>).

As for the Royal Oak lump vs. briquet confusion:

http://tinyurl.com/dvmsc

See post #1, #14 and #15.