pilo_

In article .com>,
"Chinesetea" > wrote:

> Sure, in this group,
> everyone like tea, but which is your favourite tea? Green tea, Oolong
> tea or puer tea? Why the tea attact you? What is your feelings?

While I love green tea, and drink it regularly, lately I've
been focused on oolong, prepared gong-fu style. In
the morning I'll make a small pot of green and place it
on a holder over a small flame, sipping it while I read
and answer email. In the afternoon while I'm practicing
the piano, I'll drink oolong. In the evening after dinner
I'll have more oolong, a different one. Tea keeps me
centered and content. It has become part of my daily
life, and I can't imagine a day without it. It is a source
of comfort and pleasure. The
river of tea is a wide one, and deep. We'll never
run out of new ones to try....................p*