Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Do you stone homosexuals, adulterers, psychics, wizards, or
>>> disobedient children? Do you cut your hair and shave? Have you ever
>>> had sex with a menstruating woman, or a woman who's just off her
>>> period (within a week)?

>> i've made clear my view of the bible. "Don't do to other what is
>> hateful to you, all the rest is commentary" - Hillel

No, you are anti semetic for saying Jews who follow tradition are sick.

> IOW, you pick and choose the parts you like and then impugn others as
> "anti-Semitic" for disagreeing with your choices.

I respect other religions and moralities. I don't have to follow them.
I'm not Buddhist but I would never call them sick.

I still can't believe you didn't recognize immediately the consequence
of atomic wastes in the food chain. For someone so "smart" if it doesn't
fit your agenda, you become oblivious. Not minor incident, a major,
prolonged process.