cutecat

. net...

http://www.cannonwines.com/brands/cd...ccinelles.html

>> We will try it tonight and post our decision later.

We don't do $3 Chuck at my house, which is what it costs in Washington.
Life is too short!

Three tasters of the CdR and we all agreed that it was a one/two note wine,
slightly better than a lower-range restaurant's house pour. Not a lot of
recognizable Southern Rhone character and a little grapey, but decent at the
price. Probably would be used as cooking wine at my house.