Dusty Bleher

"michael" > wrote in message
news
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:37:39 +0100, wrote:
>
>> I've been making bread with onion/tomato/cheese, which has come out quite
>> nice, but I'd like to give it a little more flavour, what spices do you
>> suggest.

> Try fresh basil with a little olive oil.

Good tips. Also, you can add chopped or crushed garlic. Also buttered and
sprinkled with garlic chips (dried). They add a nice crunch.

I'm not a fan of breads with adulterants baked in--so I don't know for a
fact that this will work. But I'll bet that it will still taste good if you
dip it in 1/4 cup or so of olive oil, with a tablespoons or so of balsamic
vinegar and a teaspoon or so of chopped/crushed garlic mixed in it. That's
one our favorite ways to eat the hot, fresh sourdough breads that I make...

Yummy!

Dusty