Vox Humana

Default baking with wheat flour

"Louise Lewis" > wrote in message
> I believe your initial response was...something to the effect that we
> have been down this road before....you really need to get off the throne

I think you have some problem with me and simply used this opportunity to
express it. Since you feel that anyone should be able to ask any question
and repeat it as often as they like, I find it hypocritical of you to then
suggest that I shouldn't ask a question. Apparently your throne gives you
the right to hold yourself to a different standard than you would apply to
me. Just as you suggest that I shouldn't post my thoughts, you might
consider not reading my messages.