Old 15-08-2005, 07:48 PM
LewZephyr

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:46:19 GMT, I needed a babel fish to understand
LewZephyr :

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:50:20 -0500, I needed a babel fish to
understand ken ullman :

I have found Royal Oak Charcoal but they are briquettes. Is this better
than Kingsford brand of briquettes. I am having a hard time locating lump
charcoal here in Houston, TX.

I'm in Houston as well... north side to be exact.
Walmart has the Red bags of Royal Oak Lump.
Its usually outside on a pallet in the garden area (ya outside where
the plants etc are)

Oh, ya BBQ Galore carries various lump coal. I tend to not shop there
due to their highly over priced setup.

Good luck
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke