usual suspect

Default Derek Nash's ethical confusion and hypocrisy

Consider what Dreck Nash wrote about why he doesn't eat black olives:

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Dreck Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

Do those changes to maintain his "ethical standard" include other areas
of life? Consider his admission that he's illegally downloaded at least
one pirated pornographic movie off a peer-to-peer network:

I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
-- Derk "******" Nash, http://snipurl.com/6zej

Why does Dreck consider the groundless alteration of his diet based upon
false claims about squid ink as ethical but yet downloads bootlegged
(copyrighted) movies off p2p networks?