usual suspect

Bumbling Bob wrote:
>>> Hey US,

>> Hey Bob.
>>
>>> under normal conditions, without medications, I don't feel most of my
>>> fingers.

>> You probably don't feel them when you're on medication, either.
>>
>>> I doubt you would even have survived my car accident.

> The doctors say most people would not have survived it.

Well, congratulations. You must be proud.

> Maybe you are physically fit enough.

I'm fit, but I don't care to judge my fitness by trying to see how bad
of a wreck I can survive.

> I hope you are.

In the meantime, I'll drive defensively and try to stay out of the way
of fast moving objects (including 90-mph Mercedes-Benzes).

> All your sources (but one) support Global Warming.

Read this link first:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/abrupt.html

Then go through the rest of the timeline:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/100k.html

Note that ~11,600 years ago:
Ice core records from Greenland show in less than a decade there
was a sudden warming of around 15 degrees Celsius (27-degrees F)
of the annual mean temperature.

What is the amount of recent temperature rise over a century that you
have your knickers all twisted up over? From the stuff you pasted in
yesterday:
The global average surface temperature has increased over the
20th century by about 0.6°C...

The rise in temperature ~11,600 years ago was 2500% more in the span of
<10 years than the tiny rise today which you and other leftist kooks
suggest is from human activities over the last hundred years or more.

Global warming is a NATURAL phenomenon. We don't need your radical
changes to deal with it. We just need ice machines and air-conditioners.