Old 15-08-2005, 03:23 PM
ken ullman

On 8/15/05 8:48 AM, in article [email protected], "ceed"
[email protected] stuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:36:12 -0500, LT wrote:

Don't know about your end of Texas, but in DFW, all of the Wal-Marts
carry
Royal Oak, and a resonable price.

Just picked up 8 bags of Royal Oak lump from WM here in Austin. TX at
$5.23 a bag. However, I noticed that they were putting Royal Oak
briquettes up on the shelf while I was there. I really hope they aren't
going to drop lump for briquettes. I asked, but the person I spoke to
didn't know and it took me a while to explain that there's actually a
difference between lump and briquettes. Gotta love WM....

Unfortunately, our WM carries only the briquettes.