Old 14-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Dave Bugg

ken ullman wrote:
I have found Royal Oak Charcoal but they are briquettes. Is this
better than Kingsford brand of briquettes. I am having a hard time
locating lump charcoal here in Houston, TX.

Weimar ain't all that far for an afternoon road trip. That's where B&B
charcoal is located. Some of the best charcoal anywhere. Take a pickup and
get a pallet load. You'll be glad you did.

If anyone has any additional pointers let me know.

Get rid of the foil and keep it on the pit au natural. Once you wrap it in
foil, there is no benefit at all from putting it back in the pit instead of
using a regular oven.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que