JeanineAlyse

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> Here's what I'll haul to the Fairgrounds on Monday for
> exhibit/competition at the Great Minnesota Get-Together:
> Apricot Butter
> Apricot Jam
> Blackberry Jam
> Cherry Jam
> Nectarine Jam
> Peach Jam
> Raspberry Jam
> Strawberry Jam
> Cherry Amaretto Jam
> Blackberry Jelly
> Grape Jelly
> Mint Jelly
> Plum Jelly
> Raspberry Jelly
> Peach Cherry Jelly
> Breat & Butter Pickles
> Peach Chutney
> Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
> Corn Relish
> Dill Pickle Relish
>
> I feel elated that I've got those figured out. The Mint Jelly won't win
> much, if anything, because it's not as pretty as it should be but,
> doggone it, it tastes terrific! The rest, as always, is a crapshoot.
> Who knows! The barbecue sauce is mighty fine! The B&B's are killer!
> The Cherry Amaretto Jam is fabulous. The Nectarine Jam is very tasty
> but looser than I'd like. The Cherry Jam and Jelly are wonderful! The
> Apricot Butter is awesome. The Plum Jelly is quite beautiful. The
> Chutney is yummy. I've never made Pickle Relish, so what do I know?
> IWuzJammin'!

Girlfriend, I think you've just posted my order for this year...a dozen
of each! As I've never tried any fruit butter before, are these
intended as a replacement for want of plain butter along with a jam on
biscuits or toast, or are there other uses for them? Today I will be
using the last bit of your Cherry Chipotle in and over stuffed chicken
breasts, and it's wonderful for basting the too dry pork slices I'd all
but given up on. Your B&B Pickles will be a for-sure, and though I'd
never considered a Dill Pickle Relish, it sounds like a great tasty!

....Picky