Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
sfpipeline_at_gmail.com wrote:

> Hope these weren't made at the last minute. I'm tired just reading
> the list.
>
> Best of luck to you!
> ````````````````````````````
>
> On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:38:22 -0500, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > Here's what I'll haul to the Fairgrounds on Monday for
> > exhibit/competition at the Great Minnesota Get-Together:

(snip )
> > IWuzJammin'!

Thanks. No. The dance starts in mid-May but the beat gets faster in
mid-July. Pretty much finished now, but for some apple butter in a
month or so. If enough people sign up, I'll teach a class in apple
butter in mid-October through my community ed department.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 8/3/05 New York-Vermont tab (a
couple pictures added to the 7/29 note on 8/5)