Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
>
>>Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

> Still fishing.

No. We reeled you in months ago.

You don't have a car. Period.

>>>You follow quackery.

>>I avoid you. You, otoh, have yet to come down firmly against
>>reflexology. You want to sit on the fence because of one person's
>>anecdotes despite the studies which show it to be quackery.

> You follow quackery.

No.

> I'm not afollower of reflexology

Yet. You are gullible, so eventually you will, or some
other form of quackery. You have lots of other
unscientific medical beliefs.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

>>>I love my life.

>>You love avoiding reality. Someday you'll have to face up to reality.

> It's my reality I love

It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
system you espouse, one does not create one's own
reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
"mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
have degrees.

>>I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
>>parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
>>43 year-old baby?

> Still fishing, huh?

No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
independence.