Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:12:18 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>> Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told

>No

Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told
that they are immersed in squid ink to colour them black,
and I've no reason to believe a word you write that
suggests otherwise, liar suspect."

Now for the rest of the post you've snipped away in
utter embarrassment; address it if you can, queer.

<unsnip>

>>>Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
>>>post I ever made, tosser?

>> Yes, you were,

>Talk about a high standard.

You have no standard to begin with, so you
attack those who you've tried but failed to
aspire to instead.

>> Let's take your quotes concerning
>> hunting, for yet another example of many;
>>
>> "*I* don't hunt."
>> usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7
>>
>> But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
>> that you DO hunt after all;
>>
>> "I know from my own hunting as well as from that
>> of family members and friends that nobody wants
>> to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
>> usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d
>>
>> You're an habitual liar.

>That's not a lie.

It's one of many, usual liar. You just can't stop yourself
from lying and snipping away the evidence of your lies.
And you call yourself a Christian? Pah! You're a joke.

>>>The past is irrelevant.

>> Only according to those

>Resto

<unsnip>
Only according to those with a past they would wish
to go away and forget about: you, for example. Your
past quotes reveal that you've lied about your dislike
for flesh. They also show that you have no grounds
to launch your pathetic tirades against vegans here
who abstain from meat, because like you, the majority
of them abstain from meat for the very same reasons
you gave, hypocrite.
<end restore>

>Why do you continue to believe vegan lies and distortions, Nash?

I don't, queer.

>>>based on a learning process.

>> Confusion, more like.

>No

Your quotes reveal your confusion, so there's
no use in trying to deny it, snippy.

<unsnip>

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

When you've finally made up your mind where your
own position is regarding veganism, you might have
some say here, but while you continue to attack
vegans that aren't as confused as you are regarding
their position, your feeble attacks can only be seen
as a swipe against those who've bettered you by
abiding by their stated principles. Your utter hatred
toward those you've tried but failed to aspire to is
ugly and so transparent.
<end restore>

>>>The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

>> The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever

>It's incongruent with AR.

<unsnip>

The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever the
liar using it wishes it to mean, as you've proved quite
effectively in this one thread alone. Take another pet
subject I have, for example: personal responsibility.
When considering the expression "children carry the
sins of their fathers" Deut. 5:9 says, "You shall not
bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD
your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for
the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation
of those who hate me...", but Deut. 24:16 completely
contradicts that message (God's word) with, "Fathers
shall not be put to death for their children, nor children
put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own
sin."

The bible is a lie and used by liars like yourself to get
them out of tight corners or into people's pockets.
<end restore>

Keep snipping and altering posts if that's your only
option, but rest assured that your dodging and lies
are all held in Google archives to laugh at.