usual suspect

What I put in my body is my own business, not yours. So **** off.

> And most of your writing is excellent

All of it is when compared against yours.

> All I can wonder is why you spend so much time fighting here,

1. I want to make sure people aren't deluded by the lies people like you
spread about diet, health, nutrition, the conditions in which animals
are raised, etc., so I'm here to add some balance.
2. I enjoy discussing these issues.
3. I'm amused by goofy twits like you and Skanky.

> You obviously have some real potential.

It's more than potential, dummy.

> Why not use it for good?

I believe I am. Why do you see things only in terms of "people who agree
with me are good, people who disagree with me are bad"?