usual suspect

pearl wrote:
>>>Support your troops - http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/ .

> Your unethical edit is noted.

It wasn't unethical. The link I provided allows people to support the
troops. The one you had is to Internation Action Center and World
Workers Party (same organization, same office, same phone numbers,
etc.), which is an "orthodox Stalinist" organization -- a group hostile
to the troops.

With [Ramsey] Clark's name-recognition and homespun, avuncular
image, WWP had the opportunity to form a new front group to win
over naive liberals. This was the International Action Center
(IAC), which remains the top vehicle for Clark's ego and WWP's
play for hegemony over the fragmented remnants of the left.
http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/clark.htm

See also:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=3181

> Was- http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/ .

I won't allow you to get away with suggesting your communist front
supports the troops. They never have. They never will. They're kooks way
out on the fringe, which is why you're so attracted to them.

> You have no credibility whatsoever, 'usual suspect'.

Just because I don't believe in "veganism," "inner earth beings,"
"hollow earth" based on a goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe,
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef, rain forest destruction,
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade), Stolen French flying
saucers, Zapper and Hulda Clark's quackery, Foot massage (as cure-all),
Astrology, Numerology, Alien abduction, bestiality (she thinks it's okay
to have sex with animals), Leprechauns, Channeling, Polar fountains as
proof of a hollow earth, Sun gazing, Drinking urine as a cure-all,
Chemtrails, AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory, Crop circles, sexual
arousal by violent ex-convicts, participation in the skinhead
subculture, the validity of online IQ tests (even multiple attempts),
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories, Jeff Rense is a valid source for
"news", or have an uncanny inability to distinguish between hearsay and
evidence doesn't mean I lack credibility, loony Lesley.