thiqued

CARP wrote:
> thiqued > spewed incessantly:
>

>>You know, quoting those definitions doesn't really help your case

> I don't have a case to prove. I was correcting beachboys statement that I
> didn't know how to read.
>

>>Using that absolute ownership to hurt them
>>seems pretty abusive.

> I don't hurt any animals, unless I am going to eat them. I am a meat
> eating, hunting, fishing, fiend. I hate PeTA and every loser that supports
> them.

Do you hate all people that think meat eating is wrong or just members
of PeTA? They aren't necessarily the same. It's like me assuming that
you are an NRA member. (Which actually seems like a more reliable
assumption to make.) I disagree with PeTA but I have been a vegetarian
for many years.

I guess I really don't understand the point of your posting then. You
started out saying something like veganism is a sign of a general moral
decline but you quickly abandon moral, philosophical, and biblical
arguments in favor of just calling people "****" and asserting that you
"hate" so and so. What kind of background are you coming from? It
seems like your hateful rhetoric is kind of hypocritical for a person
who would base their argument on a bible verse.

It seems to me that the argument of a general moral decline would be
better evidenced by pointing out those who flaunt how much they kill and
who use scripture to back up their hatred.