usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

> Read it again.

I don't need to because I understood it the first time.

> The study was over 55,000 people. Some were vegans.

The number of self-reported "vegans" was 83, or 0.114966% of the entire
population surveyed. The researchers then attempted to compare and
contrast a fraction of one-percent against the other ~99.89%. That's
unwise for the reason I gave you: the larger group (the ~99.89%) will
more accurately reflect all Swedish women than the 83 vegans whose
surveys are more likely to be skewed because of the small sampling
problem, etc.