usual suspect

Claire's morbidly obese Uncle Dreck, who (like about 25% of all
cuckolds) raised her, wrote:

>>>You declared yourself vegan because you claimed
>>>
>>>1) to "dislike flesh"

>>That's correct, with the exception of fish.

> You didn't mention that exception when making
> your statement about your dislike for flesh.

Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
post I ever made, tosser?

>>>2) that "the consumption of meat, dairy, and eggs is
>>> bad for me, animals, my environment, and the
>>> whole world"
>>>3) that "no animal must die for my nourishment or
>>> enjoyment"

>>I now distinguish between healthful and unhealthful diets

> Then you

The past is irrelevant. I judged the claims of vegan activists and found
them to be distortions or outright lies. Shame you still stupidly parrot
them.

>>My position now is consistent

> Your position is

based on a learning process. I tested the vegan claims and judged them
to be wrong.

>>>Also, in answer to Bart who asked you whether
>>>our dominion over animals includes eating and
>>>slaughtering them for food, you answered no by
>>>quoting Genesis 1:29-30 (New King James Version)
>>>
>>> [start Bart to you]
>>> [you]
>>> Does dominion include slaughtering and eating them? The
>>> answer is found immediately following one of the verses
>>> you quoted:
>>>
>>> Genesis 1:29-30 (New King James Version) -- And God
>>> said, "See, I have given you every herb that yields seed
>>> which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose
>>> fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every
>>> beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything
>>> that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given
>>> every green herb for food"; and it was so.
>>> [end]
>>> usual suspect 11 Jun 2002 http://tinyurl.com/4jtz8

>>Upon further study, I ceded that the account of Noah following the flood
>>mitigated that isolated passage.

> You were already aware

More aware than you'll ever be, blue-foot.

>>>As for your later assertion, that you've NEVER held
>>>a belief in the proposition of animal rights, read on and
>>>see where you claim NOT to know that answer.
>>>
>>> "Animals are not moral agents and generally operate
>>> by instinct and conditioning (the same can be said of
>>> far too many humans). Animals should be afforded
>>> protection under the law. But are they endowed with
>>> any rights by their creator? I do not know that answer.
>>> usual suspect Date: 2002-06-12

>>It's a theological question, Derk, and in the above I refused to presume
>>the answer. I don't *know* if God endowed them with any rights

> Then you have

The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW. You're
somewhere between agnostic and doubting so I'm surprised you want me to
extend you any leniency on theological grounds. Note you failed to
address the issue of Jesus with respect to fishing, preparing a Passover
lamb, and his own diet (which included meat).

>>>You're a

>>You're a cuckold:
>> I am sure he will tell you that I have shagged his wife and its
>> true I will admit that.
>> David "Judas" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/n292

> You throw that up at every opportunity

It's true. So is your wanking which you've admitted. Do you think about
David's belly slapping against Belinda's when you wank to porn while
Belinda's out getting your crisps?

I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
Derek "Wanksalot" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/nu3s

Why did you lie about black olives, you fat orthorexic ex-greasemonkey?

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Derek "Squid Ink" Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

What is it about your ethical standards that allows you to share your
wife with your twin?