usual suspect

Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:
>><...>

>>>I don't have an eating disorder.

>>Yes, you do.

> You follow quackery.

I avoid you. You, otoh, have yet to come down firmly against
reflexology. You want to sit on the fence because of one person's
anecdotes despite the studies which show it to be quackery.

>>>That page does not describe
>>>me.

>>It does. To a T.

>>>I have more of a life

>>No, you don't. You're a home-bound agoraphobic pot-head. Your
>>*existence* -- it's not a life -- a feeble attempt to escape from life.

> I love my life.

You love avoiding reality. Someday you'll have to face up to reality.
I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
43 year-old baby?