Steve

> I work with a few ladies who are vegetarians and one is a vegan.
> I love to bake and try to bake something everyone can eat. Could
> someone give me a recipe for vegan cookies.
>
> I already can do chocolate cake and banana cake but would love some
> cookie recipes.
>
> Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
> Vegans?
> I want to know before I offer her any.

rec.food.veg.cooking would be a better group. It is moderated, just
recipies, no noise. Lots of foodies and foodies from the UK. 99% of
the recipies are vegan

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"