MEow

Default Well, That Was Easy

While frolicking around in rec.food.cooking, Rodney Myrvaagnes of Global Network
Services - Remote Access Mail & News Services said:

>Terry, please say what the keystrokes are. I have the same program but
>I am not that adept with it.

Press Ctrl k while you have a message in the thread, or by the person, which you
want to KF highlighted; that should make a window show up where you can set the
filter to just the name, the name + the address, the subject title or something
else.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856