usual suspect

See James Strut wrote:
>>>He's not going to answer the question because he's a vegan "purist"

>>How the **** do you explain the sashimi -- more fish than rice -- I've
>>eaten, girly-boy? How the **** do you explain my consumption of foods
>>containing dairy which my girlfriend has prepared? [snip] How the **** do
>>you explain my purchase and preparation of meat and dairy and "battery
>>eggs" for family members during visits -- both when I've visited their
>>homes and when they've visited mine -- and for friends at parties?

> I explain it

No, you don't.

> First you're vegan,

I called myself that under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights. I ceased such identification when I
realized how wrong I was about AR and veganism (and other leftist
radical beliefs) -- while people like Nikitta objected to my refusal to
identify with vegans anymore.

> then you're not,

No matter what I called myself, I never was. I've never embraced animal
rights. My politics are on the Right side of the mainstream, i.e., way
out of step with the radical leftist ideology of which veganism is just
a tiny, eccentric (in the worst possible meaning of the word), and
marginal part.

> then for some weird reason you broadcast to everybody here that you
> tried sushi,

Sashimi. I'd eaten sushi all along. And the reason I wrote that I'd
eaten sashimi was so shit-stirring assholes like Dreck, Skanky, and you
would finally stop calling me a vegan. I'd written elsewhere, in
response to Lesley (aka pearl), that I would probably resume eating fish.

> and now we find out that purchase and prepare meat and dairy
> foods.

That's hardly a new admission. I'd admitted to cooking for my family
before, of course to consternation of true believers (like you even if
your disapproval comes a few years later).

Only ****s like you who deserve it.

> exaggerate facts to your advantage,

Examples? Of course not. You never offer examples, you just cast aspersions.

> [Excerpted from above]
>
>>(Speaking of girlfriends, have you found a new one or is the old one still
>>at the end of a rope trying to figure out why you're such a dickhead?)

> What were you saying

So you're between women then.