C. James Strutz

"Pussy Boy" > wrote in message
.. .
> See James Strut wrote:

>> He's not going to answer the question because he's a vegan "purist"

> How the **** do you explain the sashimi -- more fish than rice -- I've
> eaten, girly-boy? How the **** do you explain my consumption of foods
> containing dairy which my girlfriend has prepared? [snip] How the **** do
> you explain my purchase and preparation of meat and dairy and "battery
> eggs" for family members during visits -- both when I've visited their
> homes and when they've visited mine -- and for friends at parties?

I explain it that you're lying hypocrite. First you're vegan, then you're
not, then for some weird reason you broadcast to everybody here that you
tried sushi, and now we find out that purchase and prepare meat and dairy
foods. All the while you insult people, exaggerate facts to your advantage,
lie through your teeth, use biased sources, evade, take things out of
context, and you have the nerve to whine and cry like a pussy when people
give you equal treatment.

[Excerpted from above]
> (Speaking of girlfriends, have you found a new one or is the old one still
> at the end of a rope trying to figure out why you're such a dickhead?)

What were you saying about ad homimen attacks?

> You and Skanky can take her stupid-assed hypotheticals and go ****
> yourselves.

Just answer her question you coward...