rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
.. .

> usual suspect wrote:
>
>> Skanky wrote:
>> <...>

>>> I'm very attentive.

>> You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."
>>
>> For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of
>> control
>> over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD
>> controls
>> what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the
>> color,
>> the weight, the amount, what the person does in other
>> areas of
>> life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person
>> once
>> again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to
>> perform
>> another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and
>> eating
>> disorders - are linked through the problem of
>> perfectionism.
>> It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response
>> always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
>> (whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
>> compensate for things.
>> http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu
>>
>> Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture
>> to control your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

> No, many scientists (you're right not all, jut most) believe in
> global warming. Many scientists believe there are health
> benefits from eating vegan. Many people believe it is more
> moral.

==========
Umm, speaking of proving something, where's your proof that
veganism is somehow more moral than anything else, killer?

You laugh at these people.
> None of your statements have been proven. I point out a
> journal article, you attack it, instead of saying, interesting,
> lets repeat
> it. Your anti-social response is simply to insult people.
>
> You confuse eating disorders with choices.

==================
Your choices are a disorder.

> You lied when you said another article said vegan is an eating
> disorder.
> It said, it could be a symptom of other problems.
>
> Your take typos and highlight them, as if they are the most
> important thing in the world, while keyboards where made to
> slow people down because typists were too fast. So keys are
> placed in bad positions.
> Such we have found Duvarak keyboards are much more efficient.
> Yet he points to typos with delight and insults.
>
> The man has proven to be mean and insulting.
>
> Vegans, by and large care about health, animal rights, and
> environmental concerns. These are good things from good
> people.

=============================
From delusional people, fool. They, and you do NOTHING to look
at your own bloody footprints once you've decided that your are
more moral than anyone else. It's far to easy to show that being
vegan doesn't automatically DO anything for health, animals or
the environment.

> Vegans are not opposed to science. Einstein was a vegetarian.
> We want science. We want inquiry. It is pretty obvious that
> our digestive system is 3 times the length of the trunk, and a
> cluster of studies show
> meat eaters have higher rate of colon cancer and heart disease.
> Yes, exercise and moderation improve he factors, and junk food
> vegans are in great long term health problems. There are other
> disorders cluster around meat eating. They all invite
> scientific studies and more research. Not juvenile insults.

========================
Yet the studies all seem to show that eating some meat is better
than absolutly no meat.

> As far as moral concerns, he calls Kosher laws sick. And are
> environmentalists all sick? I point out that a nuclear plant
> is leaking 1000 of times the radiation levels allowed. He
> can't see this pollution enters the food supply till till I
> point it out, and using Florida produce introduces the
> radioactive materials into the food supply.
>

> The reality is we see many signs of global warming, antibiotic
> ineffectiveness, growth hormones used in the meat factories,
> many meat growers have been found to be unaware or breaking the
> law on feeding their meat animals.
>

> He is intelligent, but why use it to insult people.
>
> If he wants to say the jury is out on Global warming, even
> though NASA,
> NOA, Princeton and others clearly are convinced, instead he
> says do nothing when we face a potential disaster with minimal
> efforts.
>
> He is clearly a very sick person. He misuses diagnoses, and is
> a racist.
> Anyone that calls Kosher a sickness is an anti semite.

And you are just another delusional, ignorant fool that cannot
back up your own claims, killer.