rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> . ..

snippage...

>> I did. It refutes your claim that veganism is about food.

> Hello, is anyone home? The
> main definition is about food
> only.

============================
No, delusional fool, it isn't. It is, and has been about a
lifestyle. Diet is no more or less a part of it.

"Veganism is a way of living which excludes all forms of
exploitation of, and cruelty to, the animal kingdom, and includes
a reverence for life. It applies to the practice of living on the
products of the plant kingdom to the exclusion of flesh, fish,
fowl, eggs, honey, animal milk and its derivatives, and
encourages the use of alternatives for all commodities derived
wholly or in part from animals"
http://www.vegetus.org/honey/honey.htm

"If you are thinking to yourself, "But I'm a vegan for health
reasons" or "I'm a vegan for environmental reasons," please
reconsider how you label yourself. Unlike the word vegetarian,
the word vegan specifically implies moral concern for animals,
and this concern extends to all areas of life, not just diet. If
you do not believe in animal equality, please consider referring
to yourself as someone who doesn't eat animal products, as one
who follows a plant-based diet, or as one who follows a vegan
diet. Additionally, anyone who eats honey, yet refers to herself
as a vegan, makes life difficult for other vegans--it's like
having someone who eats fish and calls herself a vegetarian. When
a vegetarian comes along, it is much harder for her to explain
that fish is not acceptable for vegetarians."
http://www.vegetus.org/honey/nomenclature.htm

The SPECIALTY
> definition is about the other
> stuff. Get with the times.

Your 'times' are only from lazy loons, like you, that want to
pretend they are doing something when all they really accomplish
is the death and suffering of more animals than they save.

snippage...