Rudy Canoza

> usual suspect wrote:
> > Karen Winter wrote:
> > <...>
> > >
> > > Oh, no problem.

> > Karen has a history of misleading others herself. That includes her son
> > and his family about her wishes for her grandson, as well as her church
> > about what misanthropes she and her evil FAS-defective sidekick are.
> > Karen (a) says she doesn't like her own son as a person, (b) says she
> > would've had no hesitation introducing her son to any of her pedophile
> > friends from NAMBLA, and (c) says she hopes her grandson will rebel
> > against his own father and develop into a flaming homosexual.
> > [...]

> Considering all the press you are giving to Karen Winter, and the
> intimacy with which you know Karen Winter's family, I wouldn't be
> surprised if YOU were Karen Winter.

The person posting as "Meadowlark" is named Karen Winter. She used to
post as "Rat", then as "Cynomis"; the second was mainly used in
alt.religion.christian.episcopalian

When you see a post from "Meadowlark" saying she isn't Karen Winter,
she is lying. She is Karen Winter. She writes on the same things
Karen Winter always used to write as "Rat", she posts to the same
groups to which Karen used to post, she to say she has done many of the
exact same things Karen has done, at the same place and time. She is
Karen Winter.