Rudy Canoza

Meadowlark wrote:

>>> Ah, well -- I was proved correct after all

>> No.

> Yes.
>
> I am not "Karen Winter" I am not this bizarre creature you
> have created.

Here's her clumsy attempt at game playing at its worst.
Notice she puts quotation marks around Karen Winter,
and follows it with some bullshit about some creature I
have supposedly created. What she's saying is "I am
not the 'Karen Winter' you depict."

But her legal name *is* Karen Winter, without quotation
marks. As to my depiction of her, it's true. She
*did* abandon her son; she *is* a self-marginalizing
neurotic (almost psychotic).

By the way - you'll note she never did answer the
narrower questions I said to ask about her views on
pedophiles and NAMBLA. As Derek said, there's a
peculiar and almost perverse honesty about her in some
respects. If you take something she literally wrote as
"Rat" or "Cynomis" that expresses her views, then ask
her if she believes that, she almost can't lie about
it. She has to refrain from answering.

So, again - ask "Meadowlark" if she believes that
NAMBLA genuinely believes in liberation for children
and genuinely respects them. Ask her if she would have
any hesitation in letting her son associate with the
responsible pedophiles she's met. Of course, since her
son has all but disowned her, if he hasn't actually
done so, she'll probably finesse the question - that's
a refusal to answer - by saying some lie about not
having a son.

"Meadowlark" is Karen Winter. That's her real name.