rick

"buzzgun" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I am researching your links. A nice article turned you can add
>to your
> list. Many of your links are broken, or lead to articles 10
> years old.
> Not picking on your research skills, the info is quite solid.
> He
> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/En...g_America.html
> ================

Not much usefullness there...

> I am looking into macrobiotic, sustainable agriculture
> solutions in my
> area.

======================
And to re-use the phrase that vegans use about grass-fed beef and
game, you can't feed the world on those ideas. Local, in-season
foods are not going to sustain the world. Heck, it probably
wouldn't even be feasable for much of the US and Canada.
Besides, the vegans here on usenet are all about convenience and
focusing only on what they think others are doing. They do
nothing to check their own bloody footprints. They, like you
apparently, have NEVER even looked into the possibility that
differenet veggies have different costs in terms of animal deaths
and environmental damage. They've been too busy ranting about
others, so that thay CAN ignore their own actions.

> I'll be back for more,

Anytime...