usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>You have a serious case of fear
>>>of non-conformity.

>>I have no fear of anything, much less one of non-conformity or
>>non-conformists. Given the nature of my own family, I'm quite
>>comfortable with non-conformity.

> Unless you explain

I already have.

>>You, otoh, have plenty of fears. You have your agoraphobia thanks to
>>your fear of reality which causes you to smoke pot. Your fears cause you
>>to seek out other diversions from reality as well, including veganism
>>(and bullshit "veganics") and probably even this arrested development
>>(non)sense of "non-conformity" which you say I fear; I suppose it's one
>>of your defiant still-adolescent refuges you take to keep from facing up
>>to reality. Indeed, your entire life -- the entire forty-two years of
>>nothingness -- has been that of a wastrel because you're afraid to face
>>the real world, and afraid to live your life. You're a prisoner and a
>>slave to fear. Your greatest fear is ultimately yourself, and who
>>wouldn't be afraid of your nothing-ness reality.

> You couldn't be more wrong.

No, I'm spot on.

> My mild dislike of crowds is nothing.

Liar. You even noted it to that group you wanted to meet:

Knowing that a friend was waiting for me at my place combined
with my tendency towards agorophobia [sic] and made me go home
[sic].

You used it as an excuse for escaping a situation, and probably as the
primary (if not only) reason for your hasty departure.

> Maybe you're projecting.

No, and that's your most tiresome line.

>>>All the below quotes prove that.

>>Stop top-posting if you're going to use your lame signature. Decent
>>newsreaders, like mine, won't quote sigs or what's below them. Nothing I
>>wrote takes issue with non-conformity, nor implies any fear of it. It
>>was all about orthorexia, which defines an eating disorder rather than
>>lack of conformity.

> Sorry

You should be.