usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> DHAKA, Aug. 6 (Xinhuanet) -- Over 100 big size monkeys in
> Bangladesh's southwestern Kushtia have not taken food for the last
> several days as a mark of mourning the killing of one of their
> friends.

Interestingly, I found another article from another foreign source about
the same pack of apes.

Nearly two dozen baboons reportedly went on a rampage in western
Bangladesh after a villager trapped and killed one of the pack,
police said Monday.
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/i_latestdetail.asp?id=29593

Which of the following is true:
A. The baboons are in mourning.
B. The baboons are rampaging.
C. You're being monkeyed around with by dubious foreign articles.

The answer is C. You're a gullible anthropomorphizing dolt.