usual suspect

Clueless Skanky wrote:
>>>There's no addiction. Whenever
>>>I don't smoke for a week or so,
>>>there is no withdrawal, no longing,
>>>etc. So drop the addiction bullshit
>>>before I have to smack you or
>>>something.

>>Take "The Responsible Drug User's Oath" and then
>>ignore him, if you agree with it want to, of course.
>>http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...-User%27s-Oath

> That's a very good oath and one
> I agree with totally.

Then why did you qualify #12 with what you BELIEVE (perception) rather
than FACTS (reality)?

> As for number 12 though, I can only take the info
> secondhand that there's no violence involved in the growing.

"We're definitely seeing more violence," explains Mr. Benson,
who recently oversaw a year long, cross- border sting called
Operation Hockey Bag, in which investigators charged 22 people
and seized more than 400 lbs. of marijuana, along with $3.4
million and a dozen firearms. "It's not just weapons - it's what
we're seeing from the organization. They rule and intimidate
from within."

RCMP investigators are still sifting through the evidence,
trying to find out what led to the killing of the four officers
last week. The incident began as an attempt to repossess a
pickup truck but ballooned into a larger investigation after the
marijuana growing operation was discovered. The gunman, Jim
Roszko, killed the officers and later turned a high-powered,
semiautomatic weapon on himself.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0311/p01s03-woam.html

"This illegal activity feeds drug use, guns and violence in the
province," said Algar.

"Anyone who claims that grow-ops are benign simply has not seen
what the police see in these grow homes, and has not experienced
what we've experienced in dealing with these public menaces."

Community Safety Minister Monte Kwinter echoed Elgar's call for
more assistance from private companies and individuals in
dealing with grow houses, which often set up in residential
neighbourhoods with stolen electricity that poses a serious fire
risk.
http://tinyurl.com/aj2vk

And that doesn't even touch on the fact that a lot of the pot being sold
in Canada is imported from Mexico, where violence along the Texas border
continues to escalate.
http://www.cbs13kvtv.com/news/headlines/1652956.html

> As far as I know, all pot in Ontario
> is grown locally

Wrong.

> and nonviolently,

VERY wrong.

> but I can't swear to it,

No shit.

> as I've never been inside a growhouse.

Hardly surprising, given your clueless urbanite views about agriculture
in general.