usual suspect

Skanky Carpetmuncher wrote:

>>> Contradiction is no reason to be foul, f*ckface.

>>I asked, "So what if it does?" That's not being foul. Nor are the other
>>two questions I asked you, girlie-boy.
>>

>>>So eat my f*ck.

>>No, thanks.
>>

>>>If it CAN be done without harming bees, thats my business.

>>Why do you care more about ****ing bees than your own lungs or your

> health?
>
>>http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1100
>>http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts69.html
>>http://www.airinfonow.org/html/ed_particulate.html
>>http://tinyurl.com/7gvo4
>>

>>>SO buzz off!

>>I'm staying right here.
>>

>>>Thanks for the link. If I choose to dance with death, does that mean I
>>>have to develop issues with other animals, insects, etc..?

>>It sounds like you've already developed issues, deeply pathetic ones.
>>Pity you haven't dealt with them yet.
>>

>>>I choose to limit that attachment to plants.

>>http://www.orthorexia.com
>>

>>>I hope your poop smells bad...

>>It smells no worse than yours, twit.

> That would be because with the
> exception of fish a couple of times
> this year, US is a vegan himself.

I am not a vegan. Veganism is based on animal rights. I don't subscribe
to that philosophy. I believe animals should be afforded protections
under the law, consistent with the animal welfare position. My diet is
predominantly vegetarian, and even strictly so when I cook for myself.

> He hates himself for it.

You're wrong.

> He lives in Texas,

Which, of course, has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

> the heart of barbequing
> meat country and is tormented
> by his choice of foods combined
> with his need to fit in and conform.

Non sequiturs and utter lies. Austin is quite unlike any stereotype or
caricature you've developed in your feeble mind (braincell) about Texas.
If you think I have such a need to fit in and conform with those who
dine on BBQ, why have I recommended veg-n restaurants in this newsgroup?

http://tinyurl.com/7hbxf
http://tinyurl.com/aroqr
http://tinyurl.com/8kqk8

You're 180-degrees off, Skanky. As usual.

> He thinks veganism is ALWAYS
> an eating disorder,

And it is, as explained previously.