usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
> You have a serious case of fear
> of non-conformity.

I have no fear of anything, much less one of non-conformity or
non-conformists. Given the nature of my own family, I'm quite
comfortable with non-conformity.

You, otoh, have plenty of fears. You have your agoraphobia thanks to
your fear of reality which causes you to smoke pot. Your fears cause you
to seek out other diversions from reality as well, including veganism
(and bullshit "veganics") and probably even this arrested development
(non)sense of "non-conformity" which you say I fear; I suppose it's one
of your defiant still-adolescent refuges you take to keep from facing up
to reality. Indeed, your entire life -- the entire forty-two years of
nothingness -- has been that of a wastrel because you're afraid to face
the real world, and afraid to live your life. You're a prisoner and a
slave to fear. Your greatest fear is ultimately yourself, and who
wouldn't be afraid of your nothing-ness reality.

> All the below quotes prove that.

Stop top-posting if you're going to use your lame signature. Decent
newsreaders, like mine, won't quote sigs or what's below them. Nothing I
wrote takes issue with non-conformity, nor implies any fear of it. It
was all about orthorexia, which defines an eating disorder rather than
lack of conformity.